Sajek Valley is a remote and scenic hill station situated in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh. The valley is surrounded by lush green hills, thick forests, and crystal-clear streams, making it a perfect destination for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Recently, I had the chance to visit Sajek Valley The trip to Sajek was quite the adventure, and the experience will never be forgotten. Below is a short summary of my trip to Sajek Valley. Getting there: To get to Sajek Valley, one needs to travel to Khagrachhari first. I traveled by bus, which took 7-8 hours, from Dhaka to Khagrachhari.From there, I hired a local jeep which took me to Sajek Valley.Almost three hours are required to get from Khagrachhari to Sajek,and the route is mountainous and rocky. But the scenic beauty of the surrounding hills and valleys makes up for the discomfort of the journey. The stay: Once I reached Sajek Valley, I stayed at a resort which was situated on the hilltop. The resort had...
Comments
Post a Comment